Friday, September 21, 2012

#BMBProblems....

So I had to miss class on Wednesday for a band performance, which was kind of a pain in the butt because I hate being behind in classes. Then on top of that, the performance was completely pointless.... All we did was go to a high school competition full of bands that aren't good enough to do the big hard core competitions an play for them..... so dumb. Then we had to do this stupid meet and greet with all the high schoolers, which I thought would be fun, it wasn't. Every person that came and talked to my friends and I were super strange.... not just a little weird, I mean like off the chain WEIRRRRDDDD! Then when we finally got to leave we had what felt like a forever long bus ride that got more boring every minute as more and more people fell asleep. Then getting back to Miller Circle at 12:15 am and having to walk back to the Valleys carrying all my band crap and uniform.....yeah. It was a bad night. I would have much rather been in class. Okay, I'm done ranting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment