Sunday, September 23, 2012

#TwitterIssues

I feel like a rant a lot about things that bug me on this blog, I'll try to cut back on that..... BUT....
I can not stand the people that don't understand what twitter is for. The people that tweet every single little thing that they are doing need to get off twitter. "Just woke up #goodmorning" "Brushing my teeth #MintyFresh" "Getting Dressed #WhatToWear?" People like this make me want to scream, NO ONE CARES. JUST STOP. Or then theres the girls that tweet obsessively about their boyfriends. "OMG I love my boyf #InLove" "My boyfriend is the best ever! #ILoveHim" "I haven't seen my boyf in 4 hours, #IMissYou" Okay honey, I know you love your boyfriend, thats great! But no one wants to see your seven tweets about him in the last five minutes, It's annoying.

I'm sorry if you are one of these kind of twitter users, I don't mean to offend you, Just don't expect me to follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment