Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where I'm From poem...


So I came home this weekend! YAY! And I remembered that I had to write this poem, so I thought to myself "Perfect! This will make it easier being at home!".....yeah no. I realized there is pretty much nothing to write about in the little town of Grandville Michigan. All there really is here is a mall, more restaurants than a small town could ever need, millions of churches and schools. Talk about a boring town. Don't get me wrong, I love it here! But if someone were to ask me why I love it, I would have no idea what to say, since it's so boring. I guess it's just because this is where I grew up and have lived all my life so most of my memories come from here. So I guess I'll just figure out how to turn those memories into a poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment