Wednesday, October 3, 2012

#Carrie

Wow. I'm just saying that movie was SOOOO messed up! And I definitely wouldn't put it in the horror movie category. I am the biggest wimp ever when it comes to scary movies, and that didn't scare me at all. That was just plain creepy! I couldn't ever really decide if I felt bad for Carrie or if I thought she was so creepy that she did it to herself. Also, I couldn't figure out if Tommy was being sincere in how he was treating Carrie or if he was going along with the mean kids. I'm glad that he was being sincere though, I thought he was super sweet and nice! It takes a big person to go against what's cool and be nice to the weird kid, especially to go as to far to take her to the prom and not be afraid to actually start to fall for her. I did really like that part of movie. Carries mom was off the wall nuts! She freaked me out, especially at the end. I couldn't help but think that she needed some serious psychiatric help.

No comments:

Post a Comment