Thursday, October 11, 2012

#Weekend

So this weekend I am going home to see my family and support my high school band at their competition. I am so excited to see them! I miss them more then I ever thought I would and I can not wait to see them! The thing about high school marching bands is that they become the most close knit and dysfunctional family, and they're all so close. Thats the thing I miss the most, I thought coming to college that college band would be similar to that, but its not. Not at all. And it stinks. I get text messages and phone calls from girls in my section back at home telling me how much its not the same about my friends and I in the band and how they miss us so much, it makes me so sad! So, I'm super excited to see them on Saturday! And then also to celebrate my youngest cousins birthday too! It's going to be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment