Monday, October 1, 2012

#ShoppingAdict

So I have a slight problem. I think I might be addicted to shopping. I go online to my favorite stores "just to look" and then I end up with like five things that "are absolutely necessary for my wardrobe" and drop like one hundred bucks before I know it.... one hundred dollars that I shouldn't be spending. Right now I'm in a complete dilemma because there are two dresses that I am absolutely in love with and I really really really really want to buy! But the only problem is that one of them is a more summer like dress and to wear a jacket with it would cover up the coolest part of the dress so that would be pointless.... and then the other one is 100% sequins so its a little to formal for day to day wear, but it would be KILLER with a black leather jacket and black pumps. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! I WANT THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment