Monday, October 29, 2012

#ResearchPaper

When this paper was assigned I thought it might be a little difficult at first but that once I got into it a little more it would get easier... Yeah no. I was wrong. I am having such a hard time!  I have the research I need and its all really good information and I can prove my point really well using it, I'm just having a really hard time putting it all together to make a paper that flows well and isn't too much just stating information from the research and isn't too much summary of the movie. GAHH! I can't seem to find the happy medium! I'm getting so frustrated! I have completely started over on my paper three times since Friday. And now I'm freaking out because I'm staring at a blank word document realizing that I have to have a good rough draft done by Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment